FESTIVAL DATES & HOURS
Friday: 4:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturday: 11:00am – 10:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am – 7:00pm
Weather – This is a RAIN or SHINE event.
221 Daniel Webster Hwy
Merrimack, NH 03054
PARKING & SHUTTLES
- Budweiser Brewery Premier Parking (221 Daniel Webster Highway)
- $20/day: available each day immediately in front of the Ribfest grounds; these are good all day. Click here to purchase premier parking passes and reserve your space (limited to 250/day). Any open spaces will be allocated day-of the event, with signage at the highway entrance indicating availability.
- Elbit Systems (220 Daniel Webster Highway)
- $10 Donation for the American Leukemia Society: Located across the street from the Ribfest.
- Merrimack Premium Outlets – Lot E (80 Premium Outlets Blvd.)
- FREE shuttles will run from Merrimack Premium Outlets and Elbit Systems throughout the weekend.
KIDS’ ACTIVITY PASSES
We’ve got stuff for the kids too. Kids love bounce houses, and obstacle courses, and games, and slides, and we’re going to have all of that (and more) ready to go when you get here. The kids are going to be busy all day and they’re gonna sleep soundly after a day at the Great American Ribfest! Unlimited play in the Kids Area is included in ALL tickets for kids from 2-12 years of age. Learn more.
SUPPORTING LOCAL CAUSES
All proceeds raised from the weekend benefit the nonprofit Merrimack Rotary Club, which annually supports local needs from college scholarships for local youths, Coats for Kids, Habitat for Humanity, three local food pantries, Pure Water for the World, and many other important causes. Come support your local community and have a great time at the Great American Ribfest!!
CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS AT THE DOOR?
Yes, tickets will be available at the door and include Ribfest entry, first beverage, and live music. Additional food and beverages are extra. Fathers Free after 3pm Sunday (Father’s Day)!!
- $15 – Ribfest Adult Ticket – 21+ years (includes (1) beer/soda/water)
- $10 – Ribfest Minor Ticket – 4-20 years (includes (1) soda/water, unlimited Kids Area for 12 and under)
- FREE – 3 years and younger (includes unlimited Kids Area for 12 and under)
- $35 – Barebones Family Pack – 2 Adults + 2 Kids (includes unlimited Kids Area for 12 and under; no beverages included)
Vertical Horizon concert ticket options:
- $45 – Vertical Horizon General Admission Concert Ticket (includes exclusive entry to Saturday night concert headlined by Vertical Horizon with opening act, Ribfest entry, (1) beer/soda/water, live music all day, unlimited Kids Area for 12 and under, opportunity to place chairs/blankets after 4 p.m. in General Admission section)
- $60 – Vertical Horizon VIP Concert Ticket – IF AVAILABLE!! 250 Limit (includes exclusive VIP entry to Saturday night concert headlined by Vertical Horizon with opening act, Ribfest entry, (1) beer/soda/water, live music all day, unlimited Kids Area for 12 and under, opportunity to place chairs/blankets after 4 p.m. in VIP premium viewing section close to stage)
- $30 General Admission / $45 VIP (IF AVAILABLE) – Upgrade your Ribfest ticket so you can see Vertical Horizon live (their specific concert from 6:30-10:00pm Saturday is located in a closed section of the Ribfest grounds that is not visible otherwise)
To ensure fast entry, guests are encouraged to purchase online in advance. There are NO REFUNDS and NO EXCHANGES. All ticket sales are final.
YOU CAN BRING
- Folding lawn/camp chairs
- Blankets to place on the ground
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including guns, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, laser pointers, etc.)
- No Cigarettes, E-Cigs or Vaping devices
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol of any kind)
- Coolers of any kind
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Glass Containers
- Framed backpacks
- Totems, Flags, Banners
- Professional-grade radios or walkie-talkies
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts (including red wagons) or any personal motorized vehicles
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc.
- No Inflatable furniture (rafts, chairs, etc.)
- Regular fold-up lawn chairs ARE allowed
SECURITY & ENTRY
- For the safety of everyone entering the festival, all patrons are subject to a full and complete search prior to entry. This may include a full body pat-down and magnetometer screening. If you would like to be screened by security personnel of your same gender, please let security personnel know prior to the search process. Screening of children will always take place with the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Please review the Prohibited items list for a stress-free entry process.
- By purchasing a ticket, you agree to allow all bags to be searched before entry.
- Persons that refuse to comply with the search policy will be refused entry into the event.
- At any time during the entry process if you have questions, ask for assistance from Festival Staff located at the front gates.
- Guests may have same-day re-entry to the festival grounds by receiving that day’s hand-stamp.
- We make every effort to create a safe environment on the festival grounds, including public and private security and medical staff. If you need any assistance, seek out the medical tent, or look for a police officer or festival staff member.
- If you appear intoxicated (and it’s our call), you may be refused entry, refused additional beer purchases, or asked to vacate the festival grounds. We recommend having a Designated Driver to ensure a safe departure.
- ATMs will be located on the festival grounds with applicable service fees.
- Portalets will be located on festival grounds.
Ticket is for Great American Ribfest, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund. The ticket is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket. “Management” means J2L Events LLC., and their affiliates. Management reserves the right without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by Management. Persons entering the facility are subject to search for contraband. Ticket user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Ticket user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event and of inclement weather. The resale or attempted resale of the ticket for a price higher than that appearing on the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund. The ticket may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Management. Ticket user consents to Management’s use of their image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.